A car servicing at regular intervals will ensure that all the essential components of your vehicle are in proper condition. Therefore, experts in the automobile sector recommend opting for comprehensive car servicing after a regular interval or after covering a certain distance. Following this practice will help detect the underlying issues in your vehicle at the onset, and you can avoid the hassle of costly repair bills in the long run.
Our garage, FastLane Tyres, offers Interim and Full car servicing Coventry at affordable prices. Our workshop has the best-in-class tools and equipment to deal with the complex specifications and constructions of modern-day automobiles with maximum efficiency. Further, we provide the necessary replacement and repair services if we detect any severe issue that needs to be taken care of immediately.
Checks covered under our car service
We offer the following types of car servicing Coventry at the most cost-effective rates:
Interim car service
Experts recommend this service every six months or 6000 miles, whichever comes early. This service generally consists of checks and services such as:
- Fluid level checks and top-ups
- Tyre checks, replacements and repairs
- Braking system inspection
- Wheel alignment and wheel balancing check
- Electrical components checks and repairs, etc.
Full car servicing Coventry
A total of 77 checks comprise this service. We recommend this servicing if the car has run 12,000 miles or every twelve months. The list of services covered is as follows:
- Shock absorbers and wheel bearings inspection
- Coolant and radiator checks
- Exhaust service and repair
- Air conditioning system service
- Steering check
- Inspection of the battery and electrical components
- Brakes service
After we conduct a detailed inspection, we suggest you the best solution to prevent the recurrence of the issues in the long run. Further, when we find a part damaged beyond repair, we replace that component with an OE-grade spare.
That said, here are some benefits of routine car servicing:
- If your car’s service history is up to date, you will get a higher resale value for your vehicle.
- Replacing the fluids and oils in your vehicle components at regular intervals will ensure that your vehicle runs smoothly for a long time.
- A routine car servicing will help detect the underlying issues timely and hence, can be resolved immediately.
Sounds good, right?
Then, stop searching for ‘car servicing Coventry’ and come to us at 401-403 Foleshill Road, CV6 5AQ, Coventry.
To get a quotation for an Interim or Full car service, you may call us on 02475 317 136.
However, if you have more questions, feel free to drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.